Provides skilled Physical Therapy services on an intermittent basis to patients in their homes in accordance with physician orders.
- The ability to drive and the ability to access patients’ home which may not be routinely wheelchair accessible are required.
- Hearing, eyesight and physical dexterity must be sufficient to perform a physical assessment of the patient’s condition and to perform patient care.
- On occasion, may be required to bend, stoop, reach and move patient weight up to 250 pounds, lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds.
- Must be a graduate of a Physical Therapy school approved by the Council of Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association MPT and DPT degrees preferred.
- Must be licensed in the State of Alaska.
- Must have at least one year of institutional/home health experience.
- Must have a fingerprint criminal background check.
- Must have a current CPR certification
Driver License, Car Insurance, TB Skin Test Clearance