Provides skilled speech pathology service on an intermittent basis to patients in their homes in accordance with the physician’s orders.
- The ability to drive and the ability to access patient’s home which may not be routinely wheelchair accessible are required.
- Hearing, eyesight and physical dexterity must be sufficient to perform a physical assessment of the patient’s condition and to perform patient care.
- On occasion, may be required to bend, stoop, reach and move patient weight up to 250 pounds; lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds.
- A Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology with a bachelor’s degree in the Field of Speech and Hearing Therapy preferred.
- Preferably a member of the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association.
- Must be licensed in the State of Alaska.
- Must have at least one year of institutional experience.
- Must have a fingerprint criminal background check.
- Must have current CPR certification.
Driver License, Car Insurance, TB Skin Test Clearance